Utah San Juan Bull Elk Hunt Application
- $10 per application. No limit to the number of applications.
- For every $100 spent be entered to win the Christensen Arms Rifle Giveaway!
- FULLY GUIDED 1 on 1 by the unmatched Mossback Outfitter hunting guides! One non-hunting guest may come at no additional charge.
- Bull Elk in the 330 to 400+ range are regularly harvested from this unit!
- Food AND Lodging Included! Spend 5 days in the beautiful Horsehead Lodge in Monticello, Utah.
- Hunt is completely transferable. Each applicant may apply as many times as they would like to.
- Elk permit fee is INCLUDED for residents AND non-residents.
- This is a 5-day hunt that will take place between September 1, 2022 and October 15, 2022.
- No age limitations to apply
- Hunter may choose type of weapon- archery, rifle or muzzle loader. Neither a hunting license nor hunters safety card is required to apply. However, all Utah State regulations must be followed in order to hunt.
- Hunter is responsible for fees paid to the state of Utah for hunting license. State license fees- Resident $34 ;Non-resident $72
- Hunters with current tags may still apply.
- Application period ends July 31, 2022 at 11:59pm.